2011年1月13日星期四

You and you...

I had leave this blog quite long time ago.
Hmm..It should be 1 year ba..
In such way i saw some of friends blog n i start remember that i had my own blog too.
N finally i found my password to sign in.=D
In 2011.A new year n there are a lot things happened in such a short period..
I found you back.U look totally different n it make me feel differently about you.
Long time ago, I feel that u are a person who only like to play n wont be serious about this kind of stuff.Surprisingly,I feel that u change a lot
.What i wish to do now is be more serious n take care of u more.
Other than that,talk about myself.
I feel that nowdays i become a very hot temper person..
Should be say that i become back to last time what i use to be.It make me feel so dissapointed to myself about that.
And i start like to blame about other instate blaming myself or refresh back what i had done wrong on that spot.
i also feel that my future is so dark and i cant even aim for my target what i need to be in future.It is so confusing..
Wish i can be what i demand n what i target for in 2011.

没有评论: